Welcome to The Climate News Network
A free, ready-to-use factual service that brings you
the latest news of climate change science
We apologise for temporary changes to the appearance of the Climate News Network website. This is due to technical problems while the site is in the process of being redesigned. In the meantime, if you’re having any problems please let us know at email@example.com and we will try to help. - The Editors
- If you are a journalist who has registered already, you should regularly receive our news stories, some of which will be embargoed.
- If you are a journalist who has not yet registered, go to the About Us or Stories sections, click on Register and follow the simple instructions.
- When you register it will be very helpful to us if you mention where you work and/or hope to place the stories: you can include this in the box marked “Publication or broadcaster”. (The Network editors reserve the right to remove from the list anyone they believe is not a bona fide journalist).
- If you are not a journalist, or if you would prefer not to receive our emails and just want to read the stories here, you’re still welcome!
- The stories we send to our list will be published here as soon as any embargo expires.
All our copy is free to reproduce if it is not embargoed.
Selected articles from Climate News Network are now available in:
Chinese translation through Fortune China:
Portuguese translation through Instituto Carbono Brasil:
Indonesian translation through Greeners:
- The Climate News Network, a not-for-profit service, is supported by the Ashden Trust, the JJ Charitable Trust and the Mark Leonard Trust - three of the Sainsbury Family Charitable Trusts. This support assures the Network’s continuation while we seek the means to ensure its long-term sustainability.
- We have also had generous support from the Lush Charity Pot.
- We thank them all for their practical help, and for sharing our vision.